Before downloading an update, verify your installed version. In order to check the installed version follow the next instructions: from main menu select "Settings". Next, use down and up keys to navigate in the different options, when you listen "software version" press key play to listen the installed version number.
1) Download update file according your installed version. Store the file in a pen drive or USB stick memory (Warning: Do not decompress the file, verify the download is complete and the copy process has finished).
2) Connect PROCER Reader to the provided power supply. Without this step you won't be able to update your device.
3) Connect the pen drive or USB memory stick to the USB port.
4) from main menu select "Settings". Next, use down and up keys to navigate in the different options, when you listen "update" press play key. With down and up keys select the name of the downloaded file and press play.
5) From now the device is updating the software. Do not disconnect the USB memory stick or power supply. Avoid pressing keys. The update process may take several minutes.
Download the 1.4 update only if you have one of the following versions:1.0, 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3