Portable auditory reading device which turns printed or digital text into audio. Procer2 together with the portable scanner adapted to emit sound signals to guide the user in its handling, Procer2 can be used to digitize and read books, documents, magazines, newspapers, etc. It’s also possible to acquire the image by taking a photograph using the camera. Furthermore, allows to import and read multiple file formats from a pendrive or external memory.
Additionally, Procer2 allows to detect banknotes, record voice notes and even use it as a magnifier and text editor.
But PROCER 2 is not just reading text, we can also write and edit it connecting a keyboard to the device. The PROCER 2 text editor is adapted to be very easy to use.
- USB connection - Jack / TRS - MicroUSB port - HDMI
- Portable scanner and charger included
- Does not require internet connection.
- 10 hours of continuous reading
- 16 GB internal storage
- 8 MP camera and LED lights
- Size: 12 cm x 9 cm x 4 cm.
- Weight: 270 grams.